Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Camera Advice




Received this query a few days ago:

Hmm, just lost my camera and am going on Safari in two weeks...I would like a good zoom and fairly light and unobrtusive possibly low light also? Any advice?

Yes. The new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5K is a smallish 9 megapixel camera with an incredible 10x (equivalent to 280mm) zoom. It also shoots high definition video and you can zoom while shooting. The quality of the video is impressive.

The camera is rated four and a half (out of five) stars on Amazon averaged over 90+ reviews (and you know there’s always one person who hates whatever is being reviewed). So having both used the camera and been on safari, I’d highly recommend this. And make sure to get it in black. Silver glistens in the sun and can scare off animals.

P.S.
Just to confirm I have no relationship with Lumix. I just like their cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...